I am cracking up and all the talking she is doing! She is halarious! I can't believe she is walking so soon! You are going to have TONS of fun now...I can't wait for her and Kalie to play together. They are going to get into everything! Give her hugs and kisses from us!
3 comments:
oh my gosh! i am coming over this weekend to see my baby girl!
Boy are you in for it now!! Campbell walked at 10 months too and at about 10 1/2 months, I was ready for her to stop. Let the baby proofing begin!
I am cracking up and all the talking she is doing! She is halarious! I can't believe she is walking so soon! You are going to have TONS of fun now...I can't wait for her and Kalie to play together. They are going to get into everything! Give her hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment