Friday, January 16, 2009

I am being brave!

I can't believe I am putting this out there...but I am starting a diet.

That might not sound like a big deal but I have never really been on a "diet". I have always just cut some calories and worked out a little more. The problem is I can't seem to do it this time :(

I plan on losing around 20lbs. That seems like soooooo much! Before my blessing of Sadie, I needed to get rid of 10lbs.

Sadie is now almost 10months old and I still have an extra 10 lbs floating on my body plus the 10 from before...yuck!

With the help of a weight loss professional I know I will being doing this the right way, the healthy way.

Help me by saying wonderful kind words to me and encouraging me to stay on track.

Here is the hard part...my weight is...



I am not that brave yet...

2 comments:

Michele said...

Dieting sucks and I have never been able to stick to it. I am sure that you will do great and in a few months, I will probably be right there with you! I don't see the Cuckoo weight being easy to loose. Good luck - I know you will do great!
Michele

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were doing this! I'm excited for you! I wish I were there to do it with you! After baby #2 (whenever that is) I will be needing to loose some weight too! I know you will do great...Miss you!