Friday, January 2, 2009

Gingerbread house!

A Gingerbread house is no small project for the Bushman family.
This is a tradition from when the Bushman boys were little.
Steve wanted to continue the tradition with our family...
One condition! He has to make it and bake it :)
Here is the finished house before decorating.

All had a fun adding their favorite candy. Gunnar got a little carried away with the skittles.
Then this next part is something I have to live with...
the house sits out through the holiday and then it is demolished.
That might not seem like a big deal.
I love looking at the finished product. It is the part at the end that makes me say YUCK.

They all join in on breaking the house down and then eat it! All I can think of is dust. Oh well. My Steve loves gingerbread!
I think Cannon and Gunnar had as much fun breaking it as decorating it.

No comments: