
Gunnar's Christmas Party. This one was a lot of fun! I did not get to stay for the candy race but Steve was very impressed by Gunnar's skills!
My Christmas Party! I wish I could show you some of the pictures but for the privacy of the kids in my class I can't. My wonderful mom and sister bought each child their very own Christmas gift. The kids told me their wish last week and their wish came true today!Here are some of the things the children said...
"This is the best Christmas ever and Santa didn't even come yet!"
"I didn't know I had a 'hother' granny."
"My Aunt Becca looks like Mrs. Bushman."
"I really wanted a football." I asked did he get what he asked for and he said, "yes, how did they know I wanted a brown one."
"I got another fire truck!", not a funny comment until I asked if he already had one at home. He said, "yep, I peaked in the paper under my tree."
They are the happiest kids in the world today! THANK YOU so much Rebecca and Mom!

1 comment:
That was so awesome of your mom and Rebecca! I bet your kids were so happy! I wish I could see picures but the comments will do! I wish one day we could teach under the same roof again! I miss you and can't wait to see you guys next week~
Post a Comment