Cannon, Gunnar and I have been visiting Santa at church for the last several years. We have either joined him for dinner or breakfast. This year we we all got together for dinner.
THIS meant we had to dress up! Yippie, I love buying little girl dresses! I even tried to match a little bit. The boys looked lovely to thanks to their step mom. All had fun and we all enjoyed our time together.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We SO have the same taste! That is the SAME dress I bought Kalie to have our family pictures in....Did you even notice that?? We should take their pictures together:)
2 comments:
We SO have the same taste! That is the SAME dress I bought Kalie to have our family pictures in....Did you even notice that?? We should take their pictures together:)
That is too funny...let's take them together at Christmas :)
Post a Comment