Monday, December 1, 2008

A typical? day for Sadie

typical....hhhmmmm...

Sadie and her daddy spend almost everyday together while the boys and I are off at school. The have their own routine and own rules.
Here is what I know about their mornings...
Daddy will try to put on his glasses only to be thwarted by Sadie as she yanks them off of his face. This is now a "big" game and Steve is the blind loser.

They then shuffle off to eat a little breakfast. Her 2 favorite meals are cinnamon toast and waffles. It looks like this day it was toaster waffles.












Then a quick trip to the bathroom to brush teeth. He plops Sadie in her "bimbo" and they brush their teeth together.












I am not sure what happens the rest of the day except it involves Sadie cruising the halls of our house and playing under her daddy's feet.


She is one lucky girl to have Steve as her daddy!

***Bimbo is really a bumpbo seat. This is just what it is called at our house.

No comments: