Cannon, Gunnar and Sadie did have a great time staying in Sugar Land and hanging out with the team.
Sofa Bed snuggling at the hotel.
Sorry there are no live game pictures because I was busy running up and down the field cheering on the team. I did this so much Sadie filled in for me while I was in the restroom.Break time...
A little dining as a group between games.
Can you see little Sadie at the end of the table?
This was taken at the Whole Foods store in Sugar Land.Here are a list of some of things I wish I had a picture of:
1. Cannon playing goalie and blocking 7 out of 8 attempts on the goal
2. Sadie jumping and cheering for the team
3. Gunnar falling in the fountain at the Cheesecake Factory
4. Gunnar in his new outfit we had to buy because he was soaked up to his waist
5. Part of the soccer team playing in the indoor/outdoor pool
6. Sadie falling asleep during dinner
7. My beautiful husband with Sadie sitting on his shoulders

1 comment:
Sounds like a fun filled weekend! I hope one day I have fun weekends like this with Kalie!!!! I sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment