What a blessing we have each year when we remember the sacrifice Jesus made for us. It is too much for my brain to comprehend. Easter is always a whirl wind of emotions for me. These are my thoughts...
I think about the joy people had on Palm Sunday with the shouting and excitement.
I think about the last supper and how much each person's heart must have pained that evening.
Then my heart weeps when I think about the things people said and saw the day Jesus gave his life for me and you.
I think about his mother and friends and their sadness.
I think about how many were so wrong in their views and how hateful and unkind their thoughts were on that day.
I think about the silence after his death and the fear many must have felt when Jesus died.
YET...I then rejoice on Sunday and I want to shout "He has risen!" What a gift and a miracle!
I think my favorite part of church on Sunday was shouting, "He has RISEN!" God Bless you and your family!
David's 35th bday
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment