What a wonderful year! God has blessed us beyond words!
Click on the images to see them at full size!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Catie she is so beautiful! I love ALL of the pictures! She looks adorable eating her cake and like she had so much fun too! I love the ones of Ryan and Steve eating the icing off her little hands! Precious! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Give Sadie hugs and kisses from us!!!!! We miss you guys so much!
1 comment:
Catie she is so beautiful! I love ALL of the pictures! She looks adorable eating her cake and like she had so much fun too! I love the ones of Ryan and Steve eating the icing off her little hands! Precious! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Give Sadie hugs and kisses from us!!!!! We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment