
2 Weeks ago, Gunnar begged me to buy a "how to book" about cupcakes.
As many of you know I am not a very good dessert chef...it goes in the oven but doesn't come out :(
Well, I am great at making cupcakes. I have had a lot of practice at school over the last 2 years.
Part of my fabulous job is making cupcakes for the kids in my class on their birthdays. Many of the families we serve do not have the extra money or time off of work to bring their child cupcakes on their birthday, so it is my pleasure to make them for them at school.
Well I thought these were the cutest to try 1st! Ta-da!

2 comments:
Totally adorable!! And I love that you make cupcakes for the kids in your class - such a sweet thing to do!
Super cute!!! I want the name of that cookbook!!!! That's about all Kalie and I do when we bake is make cupcakes! Super cute, your kids at school are so lucky they have you as their teacher!!!! By the way.....I miss my bestfriend:( Hoping to see you soon!
Post a Comment