Yes, I am the biggest slacker! I still have not blogged about all of the wonderful things we did this summer but I will get caught up...
I do need to blog about the boys 1st day of school last week...
Gunnar had a great and uneventful day and loves 3rd grade.
Cannon...not so much...he loves 5th grade but I dropped the ball. Around 10am I realized I still had his daily schedule in my purse (that does him a lot of good) and he forgot his lunch in the kitchen and had to buy his lunch then the last thing was the bus I told him to ride was actually the wrong one...so you would assume he had a terrible day...wrong.
He had a great day! He is so amazing! He realized he did not have his schedule so he ask the front office to print him another one..."no big deal." Then he was really excited about buying his lunch because he had 3 choices to choose from..."you can even get 4ths!" And as for the bus, he and 4 other teacher kids all rode together because we were all told the wrong bus number :)
He is such a great sport! Mommy really misses him being on campus :(
David's 35th bday
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment