Such a handsome young man! Yes, I am one of the moms who cried during the Panther Walk and I cried every morning the last week of school. It was an amazing gift to be with Cannon at the same school. What a blessing it has been. I am going to miss my guy so much next year...he will definitely miss my classroom and the escape it has been for him and the endless supplies he has need at the last minute.


Yes, I know graduation was over a week ago...but I really wanted to show his Kindergarten graduation picture with his 4th grade picture. My beautiful baby boy is going to be all on his own next year at the new school. It breaks momma's heart! I do however have many spies at the new campus and they promise me the will take good care of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment