That is too funny! I loved the music! Did they come up with the pillow case head idea?? Creative!
Too cute!! We had to watch it a couple of times because Campbell loved the music and kept saying again!
The pillow case people are a hit on you tube and one of the mom's came up with it.We love the music too! I will see if we can get a copy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is too funny! I loved the music! Did they come up with the pillow case head idea?? Creative!
Too cute!! We had to watch it a couple of times because Campbell loved the music and kept saying again!
The pillow case people are a hit on you tube and one of the mom's came up with it.
We love the music too! I will see if we can get a copy.
Post a Comment